CoMA Singers and CoMA London continue their exploration of the challenges and potential of online performance.
Newly written pieces welcome, and even exploit, the aspects of Zoom that make conventional music making impossible. We also present the results of our exploration of improvisation with graphic scores and works selected from the CoMA repertoire that adapt well to combining individually recorded performances.
- Sheena Phillips – Chains of connection (CoMA Singers)
- David Machell – Buddhist prayer fragment (CoMA Singers)
- Sheena Phillips – Flashcards (CoMA Singers)
- Janet Oates – Conversations (CoMA Singers)
- Elaine Fine – 2 Fragments (CoMA Singers)
- Dave Smith – Caol Ila from Whiskies of Islay (CoMA London)
- John Paul Jones – Co-Motion (CoMA London)
- Charlotte Harding – The Mountain from Convo (CoMA London)
The concert will be on Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81660101849 (Meeting ID: 816 6010 1849)
Audience are requested to mute their audio and leave the video stopped. Do use the chat for applause and comments.
For best viewing, ensure you have the latest version of Zoom, select gallery view and hide non-video participants
- Desktop client: At the bottom, click in the menu next to the camera icon, select video setting and tick the box Hide non-video participants
- Mobile app: At the top, click on more, select Meeting Settings and deselect the Show Non-Video Participants Option