A concert to round off a day of contemporary music making featuring a range of new music with premieres of works commissioned by CoMA in collaboration with the nonclassical associate composer scheme, Larry Goves (Royal Northern College of Music) and Simon Speare (Junior Royal College of Music).
- CoMA London Ensemble (conductor Matthew Hardy)
- East London Community Band (conductor Matthew Hardy) including a work by Zoe Hallsworth arising from their composers project with its under 18 members
- QMUL Chamber Ensemble (director Paul Edlin)
- Pieces by Royal College of Music Junior Department student composers performed by members of London Sinfonietta
- Everyone will join together in an allcomers orchestra and choir to perform the main Festival commissions – Kate Whitley commission Three Movements
Tickets £10, £5 concessions and free for students and under 16s accompanied by an adult. Book here .